Ecuador Mission Experience
July 22-July 31, 2018
This year is our 10th year of travelling to Quito, Ecuador, and serving along side Carmen Bajo! Join us for our 10th anniversary and see just how much God can show you in 10 days!
Age 16 & Up $2,450 Total Cost
$200 deposit & Application due: Nov 5
Final payment of funds due: June 4
What to Expect on a Missions Experience
As a team, our group will meet monthly to grow together through community, prepare ourselves for the trip, and create fundraising opportunities to help with the cost! Our meetings will happen Sunday afternoons, and will involve team building exercises, training, and will answer any questions you have about our trip! Our team will run two fundraising events as well as raise money through personal fundraising. The trip is expensive, but through some hard work and fundraising, it is well worth it!
Our group will be involved with the children's ministry at Carmen Bajo, we will interact with the families of this impoverished community, and much more! The 10 days will be packed with opportunities to serve, to grow, and to connect with God!
How Should You Prepare for This Trip?
1. Prayer. Pray about this opportunity and ask God for guidance! Don't get scared by the cost! God will provide.
2. Reflect. Why do you want to go to Ecuador? What are you hoping to experience? Are you open to God teaching you in ways you didn't expect?
3. Talk to your family. Family support is a big help! Both in fundraising support, prayer support, and personal encouragement!
4. Availability. Sometimes great opportunities take sacrifice. Are you able to attend our monthly meetings and fundraisers?
5. Apply! Talk to Steve, download an application, and save your spot on this amazing trip! It will be a life changing experience!